The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers

Click to Call for Mobile Users - 800-515-0496

Child relocation

by Danielle
(West Palm Beach, Fl, USA)

How can I object to child relocation?

Comments for Child relocation

Click here to add your own comments

by: FALDP Staff

If your child's father has filed a Petition to Relocate with Minor Child(ren), you should have been served by a sheriff or private process served. Once served, you have 20 calendar days to answer and state your objections. For more information and forms go - or you can call us at 800-515-0496.

Or search the Member Directory on this site to find a document preparer in your area that can help.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.