The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers

Click to Call for Mobile Users - 800-515-0496

Form to have county my case is taken place to pay for summons witnesses form for my witness or witness i would like to put on stand and depositions form to have county pay

by Keith
(Bushnell, Fl)

Starting trial in a month need to see form to surpress states motions pay for summons witness form witness form is there form for process depoitions....Is there such form I file for I filed motion mardson hearing it was grated judge removed Public Defender for conflict of intrest and other reasons but two months later same judge a point same Public Defender for stand by council when he removed for conflict already now is there form to have prepared for situation

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.