The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers

Click to Call for Mobile Users - 800-515-0496

Response to motion for civil contempt

by Louise
(Pinellas County, FL)

My ex husband has filed a motion for civil contempt with the court over the time sharing on our court ordered parenting plan. I am not in violation of what I am being accused of. I would like to submit a response or answer to the court, but I can't find the proper form. Could you please advise the form number for responding to a motion for civil contempt?

I am in Pinellas County Florida.
The court has not issued a court date or proceeded in any way since his motion was turned in to the court, but I would like to respond before a court hearing is put in place.


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.