The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers

Click to Call for Mobile Users - 800-515-0496

serving witness subponea

by katie
(kissimmee, fl, usa)

I need to know how to serve a probation officer/nonparty for court on Sept 2, 2016, in Osceola County FL.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.