Seminole Uniserv Program
Seminole UniServ is an umbrella organization which represents the
four local associations in the Seminole County Public School system:
SEA, NIPSCO, SECA, and the SCSBDA. Its purpose is to provide
members and local associations with the professional staff and
necessary support services to implement, improve, and coordinate
programs of the Seminole UniServ and its local associations.
The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers (FALDP) and Seminole Uniserv have joined forces to offer union members special discounted pricing for document preparation services. The prices listed below represent our members' low base prices. And, for union members our members are also offering a 15% discount off of the prices shown.
Price List (Prices Shown are NOT Discounted)
Family Law Document Preparation
- *Divorce - $300 - $500 – Prices may
vary depending on complexity, i.e. whether there are children of the
marriage, and number of forms required.
- Marital Settlement Agreement – up to
- Paternity Action – up to $430
- Parenting Plan – up to $100
- Family law modification of existing
order – up to $340 - Child Custody, Child Support, or Alimony.
- Temporary or Concurrent Custody by an
Extended Family Member – up to $340.
- Disestablishment of Paternity – up to
- Family Adoption – up to $365
- Name Change – up to $250
Elder Law Document Preparation
Will and Testament – up to $125.
- Power of Attorney – up to $125
- Living Will – up to $100
- Health Care Surrogate – up to $125
- HIPAA Waiver – up to $99
- Summary Administration of Estate – up
- Disposition of Personal Property
without Administration – up to $300
- Chapter 7 – up
- Chapter 13 – up
Business and Civil Document
- Promissory Notes –
up to $125
- Lease agreements –
up to $200
- Eviction documents
– up to $300
Formation – up to $250
- Limited Liability
Company (LLC) formation – up to $175
Agreements – up to $200
- Fictitious Name filings – up to $150
- Small Claims – up to $225
- *County/ Circuit Civil Complaints –
up to $260 Prices may be more depending on complexity – i.e. number
of defendants, whether research is needed, and number of counts.
- Answer to Civil Complaint – up to
$300 (with affirmative defenses)
- Post Conviction Criminal Document
- Early Termination of Probation; or
Modification of Probation or Modification of Community Control – up
- Seal/ Expunge Criminal Records – up
Step by Step
Identify what type of documents you need, and submit the form on this page.
Be patient while we verify your union status. Verification may take up to 24 hours.
Communicate your needs to your document preparer. He or she will call and/ or email as soon as possible after your union status verification is complete.
About a week after you submit the form on this page, we'll follow up with you. We'll ask whether you communicated with the document preparer we referred you to; whether your work is in progress; and make sure you received the promised discount. Please be aware that the "up to" pricing and the 15% discount applies to your first document service. Your document preparer may or may not be able to extend the same discounts to any additional work you request.
Copyright 2010-2021 ~ All rights reserved.
Follow us on Facebook!
Copyright 2010-2021. All rights reserved.