The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers ~ legal document preparation services.


Amending a small claim to include a request for an injunction

by Maggie
(Bartow, FL, Polk)

I filed a small claims case. The mediation has already taken place and was unsuccessful, so a trial date has been set. It was recommended to me that I file an amendment to my case to include a request for an injunction against trespassing (rather than just filing for an injunction separately)
How do I do this? Is there a specific form? How can I amend the case to include the request? No change in dollar amount is being requested.
(Thank you)

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Copyright 2010-2019. All rights reserved.