The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers ~ legal document preparation services.


Change in child custody

by Andrea
(Bartow, FL)

What are some of the grounds in which child custody can be changed? Would a substantial change in the primary parents situation merit such change in custody? How do I go about asking the Court for a change in custody?

Comments for Change in child custody

Click here to add your own comments

Change in Cild Custody
by: LJS Legal Document Preparation

Please do not take this as Legal Advice - this is legal information. You can modify a parenting plan through the court when both parties agree to do so Parenting plans may be modified as circumstances change.

see -

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Copyright 2010-2019. All rights reserved.