The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers

Click to Call for Mobile Users - 800-515-0496

Child support ordered by magistrate?

by Kim
(West Palm Beach, FL)

Can I still petition the court for child support according to the Florida state child support guidelines, if my case if being heard before a Magistrate?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.