The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers

Click to Call for Mobile Users - 800-515-0496

Civil Indigence

by Barton

How does one know if they qualify for civil indigent status?

Comments for Civil Indigence

Click here to add your own comments

Eligibility for Indigent Status
by: FALDP Staff

Hi Barton,
Civil indigent status is a determination made by the clerk of court. To apply, you submit a form called = an Application for Determination of Civil Indigent Status - when you file your court documents. You can find that form along with the income guidelines on our site - here:

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.