The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers

Touch to Call for Mobile Users - 800-515-0496

Civil indigent status

by Mara
(Orange county)

Can a person married who's husband makes over 40,000 a year file for insolvensy/indigent status indigent status.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.