The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers ~ legal document preparation services.



by Willene

My husband filed for divorce in Tampa FL..we both moved to Kansas and he said he would drop it. Well he moved out with another woman again and says he wants a divorce..he is using same lawyer from Fl..I was sent an email saying we have mediation next month in FL...he's military I don't know what to do..we have two kids one biological child together.

Comments for Confused

Click here to add your own comments

thank you
by: Anonymous

My kids are here..he is here too..he moved out six months ago

What to do
by: Anonymous

Contact the adjacent's office in the military branch of service that you husband is serving.

They will make sure you get child support immediately and make step in and help you set up a telephonic mediation.

It would help if the kids are still with you in

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Copyright 2010-2019. All rights reserved.