The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers

Click to Call for Mobile Users - 800-515-0496

criminal indigent status

by kim

If you file for indigency, do you have to pay for court costs/public defender fees if the clerk of court approved your indigency application?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.