The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers

Click to Call for Mobile Users - 800-515-0496

Federal civil rights violations..state court order taking of real property without a HEARING due process of law

by Keith
(Miami Fl USA)

Need to file a federal lawsuit against a state court appointed receever..for filing a Fraudulent motion to correct title to property owned by a non-party entity. Need to move the federal court for injunctive relief to set aside the state court order appointing receiver with the authority to control and sell non-party property in violation of the state and federal due process rights

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.