The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers

Click to Call for Mobile Users - 800-515-0496

Filing a motion for early release of conditional probation in Duval County

by B. Lazitti
(Jacksonville, FL)

Hello. Can you direct me in how to go about filing a Motion for Early Release of Conditional Probation, in Duval County, FL? Thank you.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.