The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers ~ legal document preparation services.


How to obtain a lien on property

by Beth
(Tallahassee, FL)

Is there a process for requesting and obtaining a lien on my ex husband's property, for past due child support?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Copyright 2010-2019. All rights reserved.