The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers

Click to Call for Mobile Users - 800-515-0496

How to petition a magistrate for child support

by Shirlee
(Bradenton, FL)

How do I go about petitioning the Magistrate to receive an order for child support that I've calculated from the Florida child support guidelines?

Thanks in advance for your answers and help!!!!

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.