The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers ~ legal document preparation services.


Motion for Default

by Lydia

I received a notice in the mail from the court that informed me that my Husband's attorney had filed a Motion for Default in our divorce case. What is this document, and what do I need to do, if anything? I'm without an attorney and I don't have any money to hire one.

Comments for Motion for Default

Click here to add your own comments

Motion For Default
by: LJS Legal Document Prep

If you as the the respondent did not file an answer within the 20 days after you been served the motion for default lets the petitioner complete the divorce without the other party's participation.

See and look for Family Law Forms - 12.922 Forms A - C

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Copyright 2010-2019. All rights reserved.