The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers ~ legal document preparation services.


Request emergency visitation from North Carolina to sarasota county with no parenting plan

by Traci
(Charlotte NC)

Hey everyone first I want to say bear with me I do talk-to-text because I have MS and my fingers don't work as well but my daughter who is turning 12 this summer lives with her dad and stepmom in Sarasota Florida I live in North Carolina with my husband and two kids and let her move there 3 years ago when my health took a turn for the worst I did not want her to have to go through seeing me like that well he got married and basically refuses to let me see our daughter and it's been almost a year we used to have a parenting plan which I still have joint custody and Joint visitation and he has just residential custody but now says something of I can't remove her from Sarasota County I just need to know what to file for emergency mediation to try to get her this summer because she there are things going on there that are not healthy so I need to fill out a formpro se to request time sharing in joint custody or even just any type of visitation I have no restrictions are restraining orders to why I can't see her he is just playing the card I have to go through judge to see her since he knows I don't have money for a lawyer and live in another state please help me and my daughter figure out what forms I need to do especially since I'm 9 hours away any help is greatly appreciated and again thank you for working with me by reading this if it doesn't make sense

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Copyright 2010-2019. All rights reserved.