Click to Call for Mobile Users - 800-515-0496
As a Member of the FALDP, I agree:
- To refrain from offering legal advice.
- To direct my customers to information so that they may make informed decisions.
- To provide responsive customer service.
- To comply fully with applicable state and federal laws.
- To ensure clear and truthful advertising.
- To clearly disclose costs and relevant terms.
- To represent myself as a legal document preparer, and not as a paralegal.
- To refer customers to an attorney for legal advice.
- To conduct my business ethically.
- To respect my customers’ privacy.
- To keep in strict confidence my customers’ affairs, and not share information about a customer without that customer’s permission unless court ordered.
- To support legislation promoting public access to the legal system.
Download the Pledge in PDF
Subscribe to our free monthly newsletter - "The FALDP Docket" to stay abreast of news and information that affects your membership and our industry.
Follow us on Facebook!