Click to Call for Mobile Users - 800-515-0496
Florida Legal Document Preparers Resources
We offer Florida legal document preparers online courses, legal information, and services. We are a voluntary trade association for Florida legal document preparers. Our members prepare documents for:
Family Law * Bankruptcy * Immigration * Wills * Small Claims * Family Adoptions * Divorce * Disestablishment of Paternity * Summary Administration of Estate * and more. Membership includes three listings in our Membership Directory - one in your home county and two adjacent counties. This site is home to a thriving community of Florida legal document preparers dedicated to assisting pro se litigants. If you are a document preparer or a paralegal interested in becoming a part of a movement that is changing the world. Welcome. Explore our site at your leisure, and please contact us with any questions about membership, our industry, or access to the court system.
- June 1 is the official start of our year. Membership fees increase to $75.
- Registration for our 8th Annual FALDP Conference opens in June. Conference is scheduled for 9/16/2017 at the Fountain Beach Resort, Daytona Beach. Conference fee is $95. If you are a new member or have not yet renewed and intend to come to the conference the combo rate for membership and conference during June is $150.
- Memberships must be renewed by July 31.
- Conference fee is $95. If you are a new member or have not yet renewed and intend to come to the conference the combo rate for membership and conference during June is $160.
- Members gain credibility in the marketplace by displaying their FALDP membership logo.
- Members must meet minimum standards which helps ensure compliance with UPL rules and regulations.
- Members have easy access to information that affects the delivery of legal documents to consumers -- new and updated forms, law changes, etc.
- Members have easy access to information that affects them -- approved form changes, changes in Florida statutes, best business practices, etc.
- Members receive free referrals through a consumer's search by county, circuit, and expertise.
- Members have access to professional products and services: Self Help publications, online courses, annual conference, and networking.
See our full text of Membership Benefits.
If you are a Legal Document Preparer, use the Contact Us page to request more information.
Be sure to subscribe to our free monthly newsletter, you don't need to be a member to subscribe The FALDP Docket to keep up to date with this very active website.
Follow us on Facebook!