Comments for Child visitation.

Click here to add your own comments

Child Visitation
by: Staff FALDP

Hi Anonymous in Tavares,
The process is called: Petition to Determine Paternity and Related Relief. It is like a divorce for people who were never married but have a child together. The outcome will be that you'll receive a court order naming you as the legal father. When filing we suggest that you also file a proposed Parenting Plan which is the schedule of visitation. The petition documents are a set of documents, approximately 6-8 separate documents. The Parenting Plan is lengthy, approximately 17 pages, but worth its weight in gold. The forms are readily available on the Florida Supreme Court's site - www.flcourts.org. You can prepare them yourself or contact one of our document preparers for assistance. 800-515-0496

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Return to Child visitation. .

Copyright 2010-2020. All rights reserved.