Comments for child visition downloadable court forms

Click here to add your own comments

Downloadable court forms for free
by: Judy

Dear John,
There are many downloadable and free family law forms on the Florida Supreme Court's site. That address is www.flcourts.org - go to the middle of that first page, look for "Self-Help" then click on "Family Law Forms". A whole long list of forms will come up. Scroll through them and find the ones you need. I don't know if there is a "Motion to Transfer Venue", but I'm sure there is a "Supplemental Petition to Modify Child Custody/ Time-Sharing, and Related Relief". The forms all have instructions with them, which are a little (or maybe a lot) cumbersome, but you can get through them with time and patience.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Return to child visition downloadable court forms.

Copyright 2010-2020. All rights reserved.