Comments for Civil Indigent

Click here to add your own comments

by: FALDP Staff

Dear Florida,
Please visit the page on our site titled "Civil Indigent". The form for the Application of Determination of Civil Indigent Status is on that page, and is a free download. The eligibility guidelines are also outlined on that page.In general, if you are low income, unemployed, collecting unemployment compensation, tax supported or collecting disability payments - you likely qualify for civil indigent status.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Return to Civil Indigent.

Copyright 2010-2020. All rights reserved.