Comments for Dissolution

Click here to add your own comments

Dissolution paperwork
by: Staff FALDP

First of all, for the record, a paralegal by definition is someone who works for an attorney. So the individual who was assisting with your paperwork must be a Florida legal document preparer. (The terminology is semantics, but important to us for compliance purposes.) You don't say whether the document preparer is a member of our association.

Regardless of whether that document preparer was a member or not, we are here to help. If you have questions about procedure, we can give you information about that. If your husband notarized and filed his documents, it sounds like he received completed documents. Those documents are originals. You can go forward pro se with or without the help of another document preparer. If you feel that you need legal advice, then you need to contact an attorney. Please contact us at your convenience. We will be happy to answer your questions if we can. 800-515-0496.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Return to Dissolution.

Copyright 2010-2023. All rights reserved.