Comments for Divorce

Click here to add your own comments

by: Sheila - Fundamental Legal Services, LLC.

You would need to file a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. In your Petition you would ask for alimony in order for it to be considered. There are different types of alimony such as temporary, bridge-the-gap, lump sum, rehabilitative, durational and permanent. Florida Statutes 61.08 discusses alimony and is a good resource.

If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me.

Sheila Crawford
Fundamental Legal Services, LLC

You can do this!
by: Christine Marinkovich

A legal document preparer can help you get through the entire process. We are not lawyers and cannot give you legal advice, but we can help you with all the documents and get you legal information. My fees are flat fees and affordable.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Return to Divorce.

Copyright 2010-2023. All rights reserved.