Comments for estate administration

Click here to add your own comments

Notice to the Court
by: Judi L.

I'm not an attorney, however I looked at the statute you cited, and it doesn't give any clear procedure to follow. My first suggestion is to send a letter to the Personal Representative requesting that he/she stop doing whatever they're doing wrong. Also file that letter with the clerk of court so that it is in the court file. Copy that letter to the attorney; there should be an attorney if this is a formal administration of estate. If you don't receive results or reaction, then file a formal notice to the court to bring the actions of the Personal Representative to the court's attention.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Return to estate administration.

Copyright 2010-2022. All rights reserved.