Comments for Filing fee increase? - Indigent

Click here to add your own comments

Re: Filing fee increase
by: Carlos Frontela

As far as I know the filing fee will not be increasing. However, if your income is low enough, you can apply for a waiver of the filing fee and if you qualify all you will have to pay a $25. administrative fee. I have successfully prepared hundreds of fee waiver applications that have been approved. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me at 813-728-1310.

Carlos Frontela
Legal Support Services, LLC
6601 Memorial Highway
Suite 103
Tampa, FL 33615

Editor's Note:

We have not been able to confirm the rumor that filing fees for Florida divorces are going up. There was some discussion n 2010 for people who each had a net income over a certain amount -- I believe it was at least $50,000. each -- would have to pay additional filing fees. But that change did not pass. The Application for Determination for Civil Indigent Status is a one page form that asks about your income, expenses, debts, and assets.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Return to Filing fee increase? - Indigent.

Copyright 2010-2022. All rights reserved.