Comments for Help for Women - Injunctions for Protection

Click here to add your own comments

Domestic Abuse Help
by: Faldp Staff

To help your friend, have her call 1-800-799-SAFE. And you can find more information on the following site:


Advice on the site includes the following:

“Don’t be afraid to let him or her know that you are concerned for their safety. Help your friend or family member recognize the abuse. Tell him or her you see what is going on and that you want to help. Help them recognize that what is happening is not “normal” and that they deserve a healthy, non-violent relationship”.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Return to Help for Women - Injunctions for Protection.

Copyright 2010-2022. All rights reserved.