Comments for help - General Civil

Click here to add your own comments

We need more information
by: FALDP, Staff

Dear Steven,
More information is needed about your situation for anyone to begin to give you an answer. As you know, we aren't attorneys and do not provide legal advice. However, sometimes a case can be dismissed for lack of prosecution if there has been no activity on the case in the past year. My best advice is to speak with an attorney. Many attorneys offer free consultations. We are primarily a Florida site.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Return to help - General Civil.

Copyright 2010-2023. All rights reserved.