Comments for How do I prove paternity?

Click here to add your own comments

How do I prove paternity
by: Anonymous

You need to file a motion for scientific paternity testing. If you already have a case opened you can file the motion in that case.

by: Staff, FALDP

On the Florida Supreme Court's site, www.flcourts.org there are Supreme Court approved family law forms for pro se litigants. One of those is called:

Petition to Determine Paternity and for Related Relief - Form 12.983(a)

Since you were never married to the mother, in order to assert your paternal rights and have regular visitation with your son, you need a court order granting you visitation (timesharing).

Read the instructions on the form carefully. The instructions explain which other forms must also be filed. This information is not intended to replace legal advice. Please seek counsel if you need legal advice.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Return to How do I prove paternity?.

Copyright 2010-2020. All rights reserved.