Comments for indigent

Click here to add your own comments

Everyone has a Will
by: James N. Middleton

1. I am sorry to hear about your loss.

2. Everyone has a will.

3. To transfer the truck you need a Death Certificate, Title, Current Registration, Transfer form from your County web-site, Proof of Insurance on the child / person you are transferring it to.

4. Look up the closet Legal Document Preparer from this web-site on the page titled "Member Directory" to help you find, locate, complete the forms necessary to complete the transfer of your father's estate.

5. If you cant find a local LDP call me 850-685-3314. I will make a few calls and help you locate a LDP in your area.

And, from FALDP Staff -

You may be able to use a process called "Disposition of Personal Property Without Probate". This process is specifically to reimburse family members for death or funeral expenses. You must be able to show that the final expenses have been paid. The ceiling on that amount is $6000.

If you need more information, you may call James Middleton as he offered, a legal document preparer in your area, or call us directly at 800-515-0496.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Return to indigent.

Copyright 2010-2022. All rights reserved.