Legal document ( S) assistance

by Tracy
(Crestview Florida Okaloosa )

I reside in Okaloosa County can I, still receive assistance even if I'm not living in Duval county from your agency ?

Due to county status If, any for service Would you have any information for my area you can share with me ?

Due you or your agency provide in documents assistance. And I, could file with my county court

I, believe it's called Motion the Courts

Comments for Legal document ( S) assistance

Click here to add your own comments

Document Assistance in Okaloosa
by: Staff

We have members throughout the state who prepare documents also throughout the state. Many of our members are set up to provide document services remotely, and do not need to be in your area. In addition, many of the court rules and all of the Florida Statutes applicable statewide.

Please also check our directory to see if we have members who can help in Okaloosa and surrounding areas - https://www.faldp.org/member-directory.html

Best Regards,

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Copyright 2010-2023. All rights reserved.