Motion to Modify Temporary Interim Time Sharing

(Palm Beach County)

I currently have an Agreed Order for Temporary Interim Child Sharing in place and need to make a motion to amend the child exchange location within the current Agreed Order. The other party is contesting this so another AO is not an option. Is there a particular form I use for this or can I fill out a standard motion with the desired change and reasons for the change? Thank you!

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Copyright 2010-2023. All rights reserved.