Comments for nursing home

Click here to add your own comments

Petition for Support
by: Gayle Coffman

The spouse remaining in the home can file a Petition for Support Unconnected with Dissolution of Marriage with No Minor Children. Florida State Form 12.904(b). Once the Court enters an order of support (alimony), that can include the provision that the spouse remains in the home and that it cannot be ordered sold.

FALDP Staff comment - The answer provided pertains to a married couple. The question is about an unmarried couple with joint ownership of real property.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Return to nursing home.

Copyright 2010-2022. All rights reserved.