Comments for Pro se family law trial coming up

Click here to add your own comments

Pro se trial
by: FALDP Staff


From what you wrote I am guessing that you filed a Motion for Contempt/ Enforcement to enforce the Parenting Plan. My suggestion is to keep the proceedings as simple as you can, since he has an attorney and you don't. Document all the instances where he has refused to abide by the Parenting Plan, keep a diary, transfer any text messages to a doc file or pdf. And as far as your son appearing in court you will need to file a motion for him to be allowed to appear. There is a motion form for that on the Supreme Court's site - www.flcourts.org . We have document preparers throughout the state who may be able to assist you in formatting your documents for trial, and explaining civil procedure. Please call 800-515-0496 or send a message through one of the contact forms on this site.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Return to Pro se family law trial coming up.

Copyright 2010-2023. All rights reserved.