Request to End Probation Early

by Ed
(West Palm Beach, FL)

I would like to file a request and schedule a hearing to end my probation after 18 months. I was given 36 months but have completed ALL requirements paid all fines and am current with my Jpay payments for probation. I was told I can file at the halfway point and usually be granted early termination since all requirements have been met and I have had no contact with Police or been in any trouble. What would be the cost to prepare the doc and file the hearing request? I am in Palm Beach County.

Comments for Request to End Probation Early

Click here to add your own comments

Early Termination of Probation
by: Ruth Tick

Hi Ed,
I'll be happy to prepare those documents for you. My fee is $149. The first step is for you to submit payment on my site - www.for-the-people-of-Florida.com and then I'll send you a questionnaire to collect the information I need for your documents. I then prepare them and send them back to you for filing. Please feel free to call me directly if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Ruth Tick

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Copyright 2010-2023. All rights reserved.