Comments for Separating in Florida

Click here to add your own comments

Unwed parents separating
by: Lorna

Dear Cocoa,

I'm not an attorney, so please do not consider this as legal advice. Continue to do your own research, and consult with an attorney if you are not satisfied with the information you find on your own. It sounds to me like you need to file a Petition to Determine Paternity and Related Relief. This petition and process is like a divorce for parents who were never married but have a child together. That form and other family law forms for pro se litigants can be downloaded for free from the Florida Supreme Court's site - www.flcourts.org.

Good Luck!

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Return to Separating in Florida.

Copyright 2010-2023. All rights reserved.