Comments for Served with Custody Modification

Click here to add your own comments

Response to supplemental petition for modification of child custody/ etc
by: FALDP Staff

We are not attorneys, however, please know that it is never a good idea to ignore a law suit. If you were properly served, and fail to respond he may be able to get an order for default. And what generally happens in that case is he would be granted everything he requested. Also, the time period in which to file an answer is generally 20 days NOT 29. Even if your answer isn't perfect, it is a good idea to file some sort of an answer. Please review the rules for pro se litigants at www.flcourts.org

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Return to Served with Custody Modification .

Copyright 2010-2020. All rights reserved.