Comments for Small Estate summary administration

Click here to add your own comments

You can Represent Yourself
by: Gary Tinsley

Florida law does not require that you use an attorney for probate although the courts are sticklers about probate documents being completed and filed correctly so it might be wise to get some assistance with the preparation of the documents. Of course, if you need legal advice you must speak with a licensed Florida attorney. I like many other legal document preparaers have extensive experience preparing probate pleadings. I can be reached at 386-383-4595 or through my website at floridalegaldocs.com. Gary Tinsley

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Return to Small Estate summary administration.

Copyright 2010-2022. All rights reserved.