Comments for So sad its over ...

Click here to add your own comments

Sorry to hear it didn't work out
by: FALDP Staff

Dear So Sad,
We're sorry to hear it didn't work out. However, you and your wife are doing the right thing by trying to be adult about the break up.

The form that you are referring to are the Parenting Plans, Florida Supreme Court approved form, 12.995 Forms A - C. You probably need either A or C; 12.995(b) is the Supervised Visitation/ Safety Focused Parenting Plan, and is usually only needed if there is domestic violence in the relationship or if there are substance abuse issues. Form 12.995(a) is appropriate when both parents continue to reside in the same town. And Form 12.995(C) is used when the parents reside more than 50 miles apart.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask The Members.

Return to So sad its over ....

Copyright 2010-2023. All rights reserved.